Skybox AI Reviews:Create 3D worlds from text prompts without coding with our intuitive AI platform
About Skybox AI
Skybox AI is is an intuitive AI tool developed by Blockade Labs that lets you create free stunning 3D worlds from text prompts. Simply describe your ideal scene or world and the AI will generate a beautiful, fully immersive 360 degree skybox environment. When describing your 3D world, you can use the toolbar to toggle and modify other options, such as depth and negative prompts. You can also use the “Remix This” and “Add to This” features to modify your already created panoramic scene.
Imagine and fine tune any 360 world
Skybox AI uses AI to generate full 360 degree panoramic images. 2 available mode tabs below give you full creative control of your skybox.
- Create New is where you’ll make new skyboxes from scratch.
- Remix This lets you give your scene a new style without altering its basic geometry.
- Add to This is in development. It will let you draw in new elements to place in your scene.
API Overflow Pricing
Project Membership: As low as $0.10/ea
Company Membership: As low as $0.07/ea
Enterprise Membership: As low as $0.04/ea
✨ Image Quality Boost: We’ve added additional processing to the tops and bottoms of images that improves smoothness and quality on most generations.
Note: Your image may look better when downloaded. There is a known issue in our web interface that causes the top and bottom of our image to look worse than it actually is. We’re working on a fix for this.
AI Skybox Generator for Free
Generate, preview, and one-click download to effortlessly customize your Quest Home Skybox (v54+).
How to customize Skybox for Quest Home (v54+)
Explore, preview and download your preferred skyboxes in Moon VR.
Activate the “Custom Skybox View” option in the Experimental Settings panel on your Quest.
(If you can’t locate it, try using “Reset All to Default”.)
Go to the Personalization tab, scroll to the bottom of the Virtual Environment page, and choose “Custom Skybox View”.
Enjoy and immerse yourself in a truly unique virtual environment!
- 1. What is Moon VR Home and Moon VR Home Installer?Moon VR Home has a wealth of virtual environments resources, supporting 360-degree full preview and free exploration, and you can also customize your unique environments with local files based on our templates.
Moon VR Home Installer is to install the environments you choose from Moon VR Home. This is a 2D App which requires system installation permission to install the environments.
- 2. How to change my home environment?The installed environments will appear in Unknown Sources list. You can activate them in Settings > Personalization > VirtualEnvironments.
- 3. Why do some environments take longer to load (black loading screen)?It takes longer to load environments with larger volumn and better quality. For your better experience, some environments are already compressed to KTX2 but it may still take a while to load. Please be patient and wait for your amazing environments!
- 4. What if system keeps crashing/ showing ‘Shellenv keeps stop working’?All virtual environments are only available for system v38 or higher; if you encounter frequent crash after activating an environment, please uninstall it from unknown sources, or byOculus Developer Hubor Sidequest.
- 5. How to download the installer?See the Installation Guide.
- 6. Do I have to use a PC/Mac to download the installer?No, you can also connect Quest with your Android phone and install the Installer to Quest using the Sidequest mobile app or in your browser using the Web ADB.Web ADB
- 7. Is the installer safe?All our contents are strictly audited to ensure safety. At the same time, we are negotiating with Meta for a better installation method.
- 8. Why do the environments in the app look blurry?In order to preview faster and more convenient, we have compressed the resources in the application, which does not affect the quality when they are downloaded. (Except for the case of poor quality of the environments itself)
- 9. Can I move around in the environments?Of course you can! We currently offer two types of movement: teleportation and smooth locomotion, which can be viewed or switched in Settings> Movements. We look forward to exploring more ways of movement in the future.
- 10. How do I install my favorite environments?In the app, ‘Add to List’ your favorite scenes, then click Download in the List Tab. it will bring up our installer. Just download and install with one click.
- 11. What permissions are required?Moon VR Home requires access to local storage permissions to allow you to use your own files for custom editing and creation. The installer requires access to local storage to get your environment download list, and requires installation access to install the environments.
- 12. What can I customize?Images, skyboxes, music, objects (model library provided), etc.
- 13. How can I edit and interact with an object while customizing?Instructions for moving, rotating, resizing, etc. can be found in Help > Interaction.
- 14. What local files can I use for custoization?For now, we only read local files that are saved in Download directory. Images: .jpg, .png Music: .ogg Size up to 20 MB(given the performance of the home screen)
What is a skybox (or sky box)?
A skybox is an image that is 360-wrapped around a 3D scene to provide background setting and lighting information when used in a 3D application. Skybox AI generates skybox images that automatically warp to the right proportions for equirectangular skyboxes.
Skyboxes are often used to create the illusion of an expansive outdoor environment without having to model detailed geometry for distant objects such as mountains, clouds, or distant landscapes. They can also be used to create atmospheric effects such as day and night cycles, weather conditions, and distant horizons. Skyboxes are typically created using high-resolution images or procedural textures to provide a visually appealing and immersive background for the 3D scene, enhancing the overall visual quality and realism of the virtual environment.
Is Skybox AI free?
Yes! Use it to generate anything you want and download your free skybox! We also offer premium memberships with expanded features and creation ability.
Does Skybox AI create HDRIs?
Skybox AI creates equirectangular images that can be wrapped as a skybox HDRI in any 3D scene. However, while we don’t currently export true HDRIs with 32 bit depth high dynamic range, they can still be converted to 32 bit and used to light scenes like HDRIs.
Why won’t my skybox come out the way I want?
If you’re not getting the skybox generation results you want, here are some things to be aware of that can help you with your prompts:
- Skybox AI is specifically tuned for landscapes and environments, as that’s the primary use for skyboxes. People and animals or specific objects may not come through often or as beautifully.
- Skybox AI is set up to help you get beautiful results every time so you don’t need to be a prompt master to get great outputs. However, this does mean if you have very specific ideas, it can be hard to see them come through. We are constantly working to improve our model and styles to allow for great skyboxes and a high degree of flexibility, but if you need maximum control, try the Advanced style preset.
- Remix mode can be a great way to get specific results too. Try prompting for something easier to generate to get a nice world structure, then switch to Remix mode and prompt for the exact style you want.
- If you want to exclude terms from your skybox, toggle on “negative text” and list visual concepts you want to prevent from appearing in your generation. Note that this is not always effective, some types of subjects really like some types of objects.
How do I get the image or video file type that I want?
Right now, Skybox AI allows the option to download the unwrapped equirectangular skybox as a JPG. In the future, we plan on offering other file formats.
Skybox AI uses a modified version of Stable Diffusion. Stable Diffusion is open access and available to all, with a CreativeML OpenRAIL-M license further specifying rights and usage.
Tools similar to Skybox AI
All articles on this site come from the Internet, if reproduced, please indicate the source:https://chatgptprompt.cc/2318.html