NMKD Stable Diffusion GUI Reviews:AI Image Generator Tools
NMKD Stable Diffusion GUI is a downloadable tool for Windows that allows you to generate AI images using your own GPU. This handy GUI runs Stable Diffusion, a popular generative AI image model, locally on your hardware. It supports text-to-image and image-to-image generation, as well as instruction-based image editing. You can run multiple prompts at once and it also includes settings like attention/emphasis and negative prompts.
A downloadable tool for Windows
Download NowName your own price
A handy GUI to run Stable Diffusion, a machine learning toolkit to generate images from text, locally on your own hardware.
It is completely uncensored and unfiltered – I am not responsibly for any of the content generated with it. No data is shared/collected by me or any third party.
This tool is in active development and minor issues are to be expected.
- Dependencies included, no complicated installation
- Supports text-to-image and image-to-image (image+text prompt)
- Supports instruction-based image editing (InstructPix2Pix)
- Prompting Features: Attention/Emphasis, negative prompt
- Supports custom Stable Diffusion models and custom VAE models
- Run multiple prompts at once
- Built-in image viewer showing information about generated images
- Built-in upscaling (RealESRGAN) and face restoration (CodeFormer or GFPGAN)
- Prompt Queue and Prompt History
- Option to create seamless (tileable) images, e.g. for game textures
- Supports loading custom concepts (Textual Inversion)
- Supports loading LoRA concepts/characters/style
- A variety of UX features
- As fast as your GPU (<1 second per image on RTX 4090, <2s on RTX 3090)
- Built-in safety measures that scan downloaded models for malware
- Built-in updater tool
All articles on this site come from the Internet, if reproduced, please indicate the source:https://chatgptprompt.cc/1160.html